Did you know?
Eventsburgh can have bulletin boards in any city in the United States?
All you have to do is post and let your friends know,
if they post also, pretty soon you have the city going.
Here is where you do it??? http://eventsburgh.com
Here’s How! And Following is a list of types of events you can post!
1. Click on Add Event
2. Sign in or Register for Free Account
3. Register to Post and Promote Your Own Event
s to Make them More Successful or REGISTER to promote others events so you can earn cash in your account.
4. Posting is Free But Through December 31, 2013 Get $50.00 Credit for Premium Services so why not use:
- Inclusion in The Eventsburgh Weekly Newsletter
- Appearance on your city’s listing page
- Blast of Your Event on Eventsburgh Facebook Page
- Blast of Your Event on Eventsburgh Twitter Page
- Collect RSVPs
What kind of events should you post? Here are some examples.
- Business Meetings
- Open Houses at Your Business
- Non Profit Events and Galas
- Wine Tasting, Beer Tasting, Spirits Tasting, Food Tasting.
- Concerts, Plays, Cultural Events
- Retail store: In-store tastings, samples or demonstrations.
- Workshops, Seminars, Keynote Speakers
- Wine-Pairing Dinner, Beer-Pairing Dinner.
- Festivals, Carnivals, Church Bazaars, Parades
- Wine Festival, Beer Festival, Food Festival
- Craft Shows, Flea Markets, Car Cruises
- Holiday/Special Occasion Meals (examples: Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving), Prix Fixe Meals.
- Special Classes, Neighborhood Meetings, Block Parties, Town Hall Meetings
- Cooking Class, Wine School, Wine Auction.
- Fund Raiser, Book Signing, Personal Appearance.
- Seminar, Workshop, Conference.
- Even a media event taking place just once, such as a TV program or radio segment.
Have a lot of events to post, or a month or week long event. We’ve got you covered as well.
To get started on how to post your events and event ticket links, videos to promote your event, pictures to promote your event go to: http://eventsburgh.com and click on Add red button for ADD AN EVENT